The Building Official is DHCD Certified and performs professional work administering and enforcing state building codes, as well as, enforcing compliance with City Code ordinance issues. The Building Official provides the following services:
- Reviews and approves construction plans, issues building permits, provides inspections and certificates of occupancy.
- Approves and issues open burning permits.
- Evaluates and takes appropriate enforcement responses on compliance issues with Building Codes and the City Code.
The Building Inspector is DHCD Certified and performs professional work providing Building Permit inspections and enforcing state building codes when the Building Official is away from the City.
Building Official Application Forms
Building Permit Application
Open Burning Permit Application
Building & Tradesman Certification Fees
Contact the Building Official for additional information regarding:
- Building Permits
- Open Burning Permits
- Property maintenance issues
- City Code compliance issues